I think this month’s theme is rather interesting because I’m pretty sure we’ll see a whole bunch of favourites. It’s pretty exciting to share with you some of my holy grails! Some of them you might recognise and some are relatively new.
So about my most worn look this past year. It was quite a challenge because I try to wear something different as much as possible. I do realised that when it comes to eyes and base, I kinda go back to my favourites. When it comes to lips and cheeks, I do rotate as much as possible. Let’s see which products came up.
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer: I’ve read quite some praise about this one, so I got one myself. It became a favourite instantly! I use this one if I want a bit more glow.
- Clinique Universal Primer: Another instant love! If you want to keep a matte skin and longer wear time, I absolutely recommend this one!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light: This one speaks for itself. Great for oily skin. It’s the longest wearing foundation I have.
- Chanel Universal Loose Powder: This one was actually one of my very first loose powders. It’s incredibly fine, leaving the skin with a soft velvet finish. One pot will last for decades.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: Another classic although I have to be honest: I don’t really have a preference when it comes to this and TFSI.
- Mac Fix+: I don’t know why I waited so long with trying this but man, I can not live without this anymore! It gives a gorgeous soft glow to the skin, love it!
- Dior Blush in Starlight: My other favourite highlighter. This one is better for daily use because it’s more subtle. It gives a brightening sheen to the skin, which I love.
- Dior Star foundation: my second favourite foundation. It has a gorgeous finish and it looks very natural on the skin.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge in Orpheline: Still sad that this shade is discontinued. It’s easily one of the best blushes I ever tried in my life.
- Dior Diorskin Star Concealer: Love at first sight! It’s the best brightening under-eye concealer that I came across to.
- Mac Bone Beige: Clearly loved to death.It’s a perfect match with my skin and it does it’s job perfectly.
- Mac quad with Concrete, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe and Patina: this quad made it’s appearance already on the blog. It’s basically my most used mac eyeshadows!
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume: I tried quite some mascaras and while I love others, I do always come back to this one. It gives the best volume and more importantly: it stays put all day, every day!
- Burberry Pale Barley: another cult product if you ask me. It’s the perfect base colour!
- Rouge Bunny Rouge matt eyeshadow in Blackpepper Jay: a dark plummy brown with a great pigmentation. It goes with so many other colours and it’s quite versatile.
- Chanel Ecriture de Chanel: this one was quite unexpected but love at first sight! It’s incredibly long wearing, better than anything I tried before!
- Maybelline gel eyeliner: an oldy but a goodie.
- Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base: this one made some appearences on the blog as well. A great base that keeps a curl and adds more volume to the lashes.
- Mac Brow liners in Stud and Spiked: I use a mix of these two. I’ll be honest though, I never tried any other brow pens but these work great for me so far.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows in Alabaster Starling, Solstice Halcyon and Bohemian Waxwing: this brand makes simply the best eyeshadows and these three shades are my most worn shades of them all.
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Melodieuse: I really love the Rouge Allure formula and this shade is so me!
- Dior Lip Glow: another one of those great discoveries! I do have to admit though: I barely worn any lipsticks since having this one, oops!
- Dior Rouge Dior Baume in Diorette: I’m in love with these baums and they work especially well over Lip Glow for added shine.
- Dior Addict Extreme in Spring Ball Extreme: one of the best Dior natural shades with a hint of pink.
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Nahema: my favourite summer shade. It’s a warm toned coral that goes with anything.
- Guerlain Rouge G in Gracy and Geneva: still one of my favourite lipsticks and both these shades work so well on me!
Phew, that was quite a list! It was sooo hard to narrow down my most worn lipsticks! As you can see I do have some big favourites in certain categories, there is no denying that! Please do share some of your most worn looks with me, I’d love to hear about it! Sorry for not posting face pictures but I’m currently not allowed to wear make-up (which is a disaster for a beauty blogger)!
Please check out my girlfriends here: