One of my first lip liners was the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. I was looking for a really opaque red liner with a soft feel to it. There are some lip liners that are really hard, and pull your skin, and just don’t have any colour payoff, how hard you try. What I really like about this product is that its an automatic liner, so you don’t need to sharpen the liner.
I bought the lip liner in the colour Red Dive, a very opaque red, with a cool undertone and a matte finish. It goes on very easy, no tugging at all, it really glides along your lips, and has no smell. You can use this as a lipcolour alone, or use it as a liner of course.
- Its a very nice basic red, that goes along with a lot of red lipsticks or lipglosses, so its really versatile for a lot of red lip looks.
- I love how the product applies, its really easy and fool proof.
- You don’t need to sharpen your pencil, because it’s an automatic lip liner.
- It applies very even, and has a very good staying power.
- The product comes at a drugstore price, which is a good bargain considering how good it is.
- I didn’t experience anything bad about this product.
You can find Rimmel in Kruidvat and Di.